- NASA Awards Facilities, Construction, Engineering, Technical Services Contract
NASA has awarded the Facilities, Construction, Engineering and Technical Services III Contract (FaCETS III) contract to PTSI Managed Services, Inc., of Pasadena, California, for infrastructure maintenance at the agency’s Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Maryland.
- NASA Updates Schedule for International Space Station Spacewalks
Expedition 50 astronauts will conduct up to three spacewalks outside the International Space Station (ISS) in late March and early April to prepare for the future arrival of U.S. commercial crew spacecraft and upgrade station hardware.
- NASA to Host 2017 Human Exploration Rover Challenge
Media are invited to watch as nearly 100 high school and college teams from across the globe compete Friday, March 31 and Saturday, April 1 during NASA’s Human Exploration Rover Challenge at the U.S. Space & Rocket Center in Huntsville, Alabama.
- NASA Acting Administrator Statement on the NASA Authorization Act of 2017
Statement from NASA acting Administrator Robert Lightfoot on President Trump signing Tuesday the National Aeronautics and Space Administration Transition Authorization Act of 2017.
- NASA TV to Air Seventh Orbital ATK Resupply Mission to International Space Station
NASA commercial cargo provider Orbital ATK is targeting its seventh commercial resupply services mission to the International Space Station for 9 p.m., EDT Friday, March 24, the start of a 30-minute launch window.